Create The Best Halloween Gift Basket For A New Mom
If you have a mama friend who is expecting, or who has her baby, right around Halloween, then some extra...
If you have a mama friend who is expecting, or who has her baby, right around Halloween, then some extra special treats (and hopefully no tricks) are in order.
Instead of a boring old basket or gift bag, make your new mama gift stand out by using a sweet trick or treat bag. Good choices include Blue Monster Treat Bag, Ghost Treat Bag or Pumpkin Treat Bag from Pottery Barn. Then fill your treat bag with some lovely goodies for the new mama, such as... [gallery]
- Pumpkin glow body scrub so that your new mama friend can feel all smooth and pampered.
- Something cute for the new baby is in order, like the I Love My Mummy long sleeve Halloween bodysuit or some adorable Halloween Booties.
- The amazing Brown Sugar & Fig Silky Soy Moisture Bar. I love these bars, and a new mama will too, especially since she'll be washing her hands so much more now after diaper changes.
- A yummy treat - organic Halloween cookies, made fresh and packaged with eco-friendly materials. Sure, new moms don't need cookies all the time, but seriously, after giving birth, you deserve at least a few cookies. If you want to be extra nice, add a box of soothing organic apple tea.
- A relaxing hand poured Harvest soy candle that's scented with Cloves, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and All Spice. Created with USA grown pure soy wax candles and a 100% cotton wick.