Kids, from a very early age, should be surrounded with books, in my opinion anyhow. Some books are far more...
Kids, from a very early age, should be surrounded with books, in my opinion anyhow. Some books are far more enchanting than others though. If you're at a loss for which books are lovely, stylish and would make excellent gifts this holiday season, you're in luck. Below, I've gathered up some of our favorite books. All are fun, gorgeous in their own way and have real style. Plus, these are books you can start reading to your little one when he's a baby and keep on reading through the toddler years. Also, all will ship out in time for the holiday season. [gallery]
- I Ain't Gonna Paint No More! - My son Cedar LOVED this book. We read it a million times.
- Life Doesn't Frighten Me - hands down one of the best children's books ever in my opinion.
- In the Night Kitchen - you cannot beat the classic. We love all of Sendak's books, but the illustrations in this one, never fail to make Cedar laugh.
- Oh, What a Busy Day I must have read this a million times as a kid. I love this book, mainly because of the in-depth and lovely illustrations.
- More More More, Said the Baby - we read this book so often, we wore out our first copy. I had to order a second.
- Dinosailors - kind of gross, which little kids like. Plus funny.