Fun And Not Too Spooky Halloween Board Books For Baby.
Fun and not too spooky Halloween board books for baby.
Board books rock. Board books bring words and images to your baby early on, without worries that your baby will destroy the book. Board books are sturdy and fun. Your baby can chew them, toss them, stack them and heck the two of you can even read them together! For Halloween there are plenty of amazing baby-friendly, spook-worthy Halloween board books to choose from that will help introduce your little one to both Halloween and the fun of reading, such as... [gallery]
- Happy Sparkling Halloween - kids will LOVE the sparkles.
- Spooky (Bright Baby Touch and Feel Series) - Touch and feel patches on every page spread encourages your child to interact with the book.
- Where Is Baby's Pumpkin?: A Lift the Flap Book - all sorts of hide-n-seek Halloween fun for babies.
- Max's Halloween - my son adored Max & Ruby as a tot, so I had to include this.
- Five Little Pumpkins - Sweet, not too spooky, counting fun for little ones.
- Hungry Monster ABC: An Alphabet Book - fun! Love the bite out of the book.