Warm baby clothing is key this time of year, but you don't have to sacrifice style. Today's knitted baby clothing...
Warm baby clothing is key this time of year, but you don't have to sacrifice style. Today's knitted baby clothing is not overly bulky and scratchy but smooth, cozy and lovely. Here are some awesome knit picks for a warm winter... [gallery]
- Knitted Dress in red - also comes in an amazing gray style. Made with soft yarn and a touch of cashmere. From Mini Boden.
- Sweet 100% Alpaca baby coat from Oeuf.
- Gorgeous natural pigment dress & bloomer set made with no dyes - the color you see is the natural color of the cotton. From Oscar & Belle.
- The most lovely Classic Baby Buntings I've seen in a while; handmade with 100% Baby Alpaca. Beautiful Olivewood buttons added and comes in lavender, fern, and orange. Available at Fab Sweaters.
- Hooded Cardigan - warm cardigans in three different enchanting styles, made with pure lamb's wool. From Mini Boden.
- Beautiful Zia & Tia Organic Handknit Double Breasted Matinee Coat. So darn cute and this unisex sweater is made with 100% certified Organic Wool, without pesticides harmful chemicals and toxic dyes. At Zia & Tia.