I've been tired since Cedar was born. For six years now. I'm not kidding. But, on the upside I haven't...
I've been tired since Cedar was born. For six years now. I'm not kidding. But, on the upside I haven't been dead tired the whole time. You should have more days that you don't feel exhausted than days you do. Being tired is one thing, but if you are bone dead tired all the time, it's not the normal "parent tired," it's likely something else. Many things can cause a mama to be this tired. Such as...
- Poor nutrition
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of sleep
- Too much sleep
- You're pregnant
- Overwhelming body fatigue - like where you have to drag around.
- No energy at all - just a general blah feeling.
- Sadness or stress in huge amounts.
- You get worn out after a normal walk or session of chores or work.
- It's hard to wake up and get to sleep each day.
- Anything quiet puts you right to sleep - such as you can't watch a movie in the evening.