There are obviously way more than six activities that a 1st time pregnant women can try but we don't need...
There are obviously way more than six activities that a 1st time pregnant women can try but we don't need to be here all day. Here are six great activities that only pregnant women get to do.
- Make a belly cast.
- Keep a pregnancy thoughts journal and / or a pregnancy dream journal make sure to add photos of the pregnant you.
- Put on a sexy maternity outfit -- then go show your partner!
- Milk it: Get awesome seats on the bus, have your partner clean and paint your toenails, ask co-workers to carry stuff for you, and go to the front of the line while shopping (use the potty dance for this one). Yes you should still be nice but seriously once the baby comes you will be doing all the caring work -- milk this pregnancy for all it's worth.
- Cry during sappy movies and commercial and no one will even make fun of you.
- Take one last great BB weekend get away with your partner. BB as in "before baby" -- everything after your baby arrives will be called AB (after baby) and take 100% more planning.