Donâ€™t start cringing yet. I hate having my picture taken too -- pregnant or not. But no matter how you...
Donâ€™t start cringing yet. I hate having my picture taken too -- pregnant or not. But no matter how you photograph youâ€™ll be glad to have saved the memories. My partner took some photos of me while I was pregnant, and Iâ€™m making an agitated face in each and every one. But honestly, now, Iâ€™m glad I have some, because my son loves to look at picture of me with him in my belly. His smile was worth the agitation. What to photograph:
- Your partners face as you break the good news. If you have other children try this as well -- you might get a worried face instead, but happy or anxious, youâ€™ll treasure it forever
- Your pregnancy test. The little sticks make great additions to your babyâ€™s photo album later on.
- The baby shower (of course). One good idea is to gather all the gifts into one space and shoot them. Then you can write who gave you what along side of them in your album.
- Your care provider measuring your growing waistline.
- Have someone take a picture of your partnerâ€™s or other childrenâ€™s hands on your belly.
- Donâ€™t forget to take pictures of the big event. Iâ€™d work out a deal with the photographer before hand though (over the shoulder shots are ideal), unless you want an album full of your unmentionables.