Does your baby need omega-3? Or is this good fat simply hype? Omega-3 is actually a vital good fat for...
Does your baby need omega-3? Or is this good fat simply hype? Omega-3 is actually a vital good fat for your growing baby. The research studies on omega-3 just keep coming and they all say great things about this type of fat. For example, it's been noted that omega-3 can...
- Help kids lower their risk of developing type 1 diabetes.
- Boost brain development.
- May help increase positive behavior.
- Improves immune systems.
- Breast milk contains just the right amount of omega-3 for your baby.
- If you're not breastfeeding, look for formulas that add DHA and ARA.
- Some baby food companies are now adding DHA to their jarred meals and cereals.
- Once your baby is eating solids she can have about 12 ounces of low mercury fish a week.
- decreased risk of arrhythmias, which can lead to sudden cardiac death
- decreased triglyceride levels
- decreased growth rate of atherosclerotic plaque
- lowered blood pressure